Losi 5ive B Victory exhaust Issues, I need help!!!! Please come in

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One could replace the bolt with a stud, flat washer, lock washer and a nut. I'm not sure the exact length of the stud should be. Once you determine the length of the stud, use red loctite to install it on the cylinder head and let it fully cure
Edit,
Thanks one2boost, I think a simple hex bolt will be better used if it can go in at least i can get a spanner onto it from the side, it will have to be short length thread though so it can come out without hitting the bend, or i will do what you advised that would work just fine.

Screenshot 2024-05-25 165243.jpg

Typical vrc fitment.
It's like this header & pipe was made for another Buggy, The GraFibodie body is nice i do like it...shame it needs to be trimmed a bit around the hole near the engine because the pipe touches it. I can see heat issue's as well near the servo & centre diff plastic top bracket i'm not working on this buggy right now it will be something to look at for another time, i'm glad i bought though it's in good condition and i don't see this Losi advertised locally.

Last edited:
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks