Losi 5ive B Victory exhaust Issues, I need help!!!! Please come in

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tman

20210130_090810.jpg20210130_085721.jpg20210130_085939.jpg
Has anyone used this Victory pipe, It comes very close to my Throttle servo. It touches My Body. Any suggestions. Will it work?????

I'm not familiar with that pipe so I am about of options. Someone will chime in I'm sure
The body fits, but I'm afraid of it getting hot enuff to melt the body. Also not sure if it will get to hot and melt or damage the throttle servo arm. It sits about 3/8 of an inch from the arm. I have seen before other guys using this pipe. Not sure I like it.

my samba pipe was so close to the servo horn ☹i had to shave sum off the corner of the horn ?...
sayin that my Bart pipe is close aswell
The body fits, but I'm afraid of it getting hot enuff to melt the body. Also not sure if it will get to hot and melt or damage the throttle servo arm. It sits about 3/8 of an inch from the arm. I have seen before other guys using this pipe. Not sure I like it.
u'll need...imo ...to open up the rear around the pipe as i did on my body?

Last edited:
That's normal . Mine is also close to the servo but is not going to damage your servo at all. The exhaust will slightly touch your body and you need to use heat resistant tape like i did.

I used this but I am sure they are cheaper ones on Amazon.

Heat-Shielding Aluminum Foil Tape, 2" Wide, 15 Feet Long
https://www.mcmaster.com/7613A42

PXL_20210129_051409488.jpg

Thank you Jshaff16 and everyone else, lots of good ideas. You guys are Awesome. Just did a couple off heat cycles on my OBR Engine. Running great. Just going to paint and use heat wrap. Should be fine.
That's normal . Mine is also close to the servo but is not going to damage your servo at all. The exhaust will slightly touch your body and you need to use heat resistant tape like i did.

View attachment 69096

Also do the shoe goo mod. It will protect the body from cracking and also protect your paint. Afterwards you can apply heat tape. Definitely worth it.

View attachment 69096
Thank you niz55, that's what I'm going to do thanks for your help. :):)
I must be the odd one out...didn't do anything above and beyond. Different pipe tho
I just ordered a roll from ddm, thank you Jshaff16 for sending me the link. :):)
I must be the odd one out...didn't do anything above and beyond. Different pipe tho
I just ordered a roll from ddm, thank you Jshaff16 for sending me the link. :):)

Last edited:
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks