losi 5ive t and 2.0 parts interchange?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Okay sweet, so I found a goood deal for 5t aluminum diffs front and rear. The day it’s for the v1. I can’t see any real difference , however they said I may need to mod the gears on the inside??? What does that even mean? Haha

What brand are they? If your using just the cases the losi stuff fits. If it's 30 degree gears don't bother as their gears are known to be weak.. I have vitavon aluminum cases on my big bore 5ive t with losi diffs and all is good.

The v1,v1.5,2.0 all share the same diffs and cases. The v1-v1.5 use cv joint center shafts and the lengths are different. The brakes and the orientation of the center diff as well as the radio tray sits closer to the steering bell crank. The steering bell crank,steering links,chassis plate,spur-pinion, clutch carrier,clutch housing,shocks.
The arms, knuckles,hubs,bearings,shock towers,chassis braces,diffs,shocks,radio tray,gas tank,side pods,bumpers are all interchangeable.

Crap. It is a 30 degree north. But I do plan on change if all the diff cases and ring and pinion to make it stronger.. thing that will be okay?

I am not goin with gas, I plan to run a max 4 combo 12s. I know. I know. Sorry! Haha. Do you guys know if all three diffs are the same? Can the diff carriers be used in the front rear and center?? I. Can’t find the info anywhere. Thank you guys!

Awesome, I ordered a metal center diff with hardened 48 tooth gears so that’ll give me some extra speed and hopefully take less stress off the gears. Also ordered aluminum cases front and real. I’ll make sure I get some either Losi or harder ring and pinions for those. I can not thang you guys enough.
Thing this willl work in the rear or do you think the “lightened” will make it weak
https://www.towerhobbies.com/produc...lfSvr_uROUC4RlEjfCdmCAWNEVtNNMOkaAmzwEALw_wcB

Tbh honest I'm not sure how the lightend ones will hold up to 12s. I have a 71cc Taylor big bore in my 5ive and the stock diff gears, ring and pinions as well as the stock dog bones and cv's are holding up just fine.

Good to hear. Thank you brother. I will be doing the same. I’m just waiting for the stupid rc conversion kit for the max 4 to come( it’s a beautiful kit. I highly recommend stupid rc to anyone. They are amazing. Thank you again for all your help. When it’s done I’ll be sure to send you a pick or to!!! Have a blessed day brotha

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks