Losi 5ive T or X2 roller

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bajhaha

Should I get a Losi 5ive T or a X2 roller? I guess the only question I really have is about strength. Is one stronger or more durable over the other? I know the X2 is a roller and the Losi is RTR. Thanks.

Plastics are what’s in question. I know the plastics are a different grade on the knock offs. However usually the knock offs come with more aluminum usually than a stock Losi or Hpi. That said there are differences in tolarence on certain things. But at the end of the day you will replace parts and they never stay stock. Depends on what you want to spend. Whatever you get I’m sure will be fun and do what you can afford. No need for keeping up with someone who may have been in this for years. Up grade as needed. I’m sure many guys can help in what were some absolute needed upgrades compared to ones that just change the look and have no real importance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5iveT all the way brother! There’s a roller on eBay for £350 which is begging for an obr motor to be fitted if any help? ?BA10BD2A-DC0C-4843-9491-79B93E2963D6.jpeg

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks