Losi 5ive t outside beadlock screw size

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would like to through bolt the outter rings because I'm not digging how the fine thread can strip the plastic easily and its not giving me a sense of being snug

My apologies for reviving this thread I should have paid closer attention, thank you guys for the lightning fast reply. I found the screws on ddm but I live in Canada and shipping is 30$ no matter what I order, I'm just trying to find a cheaper way to get them. I'm a new 5th scale owner and a single very poor dad. Just trying to make it work
My apologies for reviving this thread I should have paid closer attention, thank you guys for the lightning fast reply. I found the screws on ddm but I live in Canada and shipping is 30$ no matter what I order, I'm just trying to find a cheaper way to get them. I'm a new 5th scale owner and a single very poor dad. Just trying to make it work
https://www.amazon.ca/Socket-Screws...&qid=1674576757&sprefix=m3+8mm,aps,340&sr=8-3 would these work you think?

Last edited:
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks