Losi 5ive t quad disc brakes

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aaron w

Hi does anyone know If there are any quad brake disc systems out there for a losi 5ive or rovan lt360 as they are the same build basically ,I am struggling to find one , or if anyone can point me in a direction of anyone that has done this before

You would need different hubs for the calipers to attach to, do knowing there aren't any variations to accommodate disc brakes im going to say no.
This was my thoughts but thought I'd venture to see if this was or wasn't 100% , I'm 50/50 wether to try and find somebody to custom cnc them for me. If I can find somebody, if I'm right I need the hub to fit a losi but the fitment for the brakes for a baja

I hope I can get some made for me , I understand that the braki g system is already good enough but I'm putting a obr 47cc in next mo.th and I need more stopping power and also the looks

To have them made your gonna need to pay for CAD design then the cnc. Being your not doing in bulk the CNC price is gonna be crazy. I'd expect something like $200-$300 per hour. Same for the CAD design. Then you gotta pay for the billet... It's a pipe dream my dude.

What about just using MOD brake setup? I am happy with my rcr brakes when I have to replace them I ll try MOD brakes

I've had a look at the mod brakes , and there a pretty penny ,but I think I will invest in some of those ,I'm most likely wasting my time on trying to find or get a quad brakeing system designed

I've had a look at the mod brakes , and there a pretty penny ,but I think I will invest in some of those ,I'm most likely wasting my time on trying to find or get a quad brakeing system designed
Yep..
@Seandonato73 I think they are necessary for onroad but off not so much. The rear disc's help keep the car stable when punching the brakes before turns.
Set the brakes for more rear bias then and plant the rear. Not like we have active body management, stability controls or any other advanced features like in real cars. The brakes also work on all 4 unlike a baja thats just rear wheel. I can understand it then. I can even understand upgrading over the factory brakes, but I don't get the need for 4 wheel brakes on a 5ive. Jmo.

Last edited:
Yep..

Set the brakes for more rear bias then and plant the rear. Not like we have active body management, stability controls or any other advanced features like in real cars. The brakes also work on all 4 unlike a baja thats just rear wheel. I can understand it then. I can even understand upgrading over the factory brakes, but I don't get the need for 4 wheel brakes on a 5ive. Jmo.
The there is no need , it may not get me any more stopping power , but I think they look really good on the front of a baja , so I thought I'll see how they look on all 4 of the 5ive, basically I just want it for the looks as I'm upgrading quiet a few things in the coming month's and alot will be shiny ,so saying that the quad braking system would have put abit more sparkle in all 4 corners

Yep..

The reason I always say it is the competion onroad guys over in europe run brakes on all 4's. I've seen some interviews and they mention keeping the car stable. Agreed tho, the 5ive does not need them.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks