Losi 5ive, what first mods ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The upgrade possibilities are endless really.
I would start with just the simple things.
Like a new air intake
You got a sweet collection of wheels, so maybe change those out.
If you still have that S/S motor drop that boy in there
Can’t think of anything else ??‍♂️

DDM sticker when you get a killswitch. And dayum thats nice for six Benjamins.

Thanks man, killswitch already have a new one here for a spare lol.
The upgrade possibilities are endless really.
I would start with just the simple things.
Like a new air intake
You got a sweet collection of wheels, so maybe change those out.
If you still have that S/S motor drop that boy in there
Can’t think of anything else ??‍♂️

I'm a dummy and sold it lol. Was looking at a bart reed g320 though and doing dual servos. Trying to locate a TLR 5ive-b anodized dual servo tray

Could always just keep it stock and have fun beating the crap out of it. Sometimes its more fun to have something cheap you can really abuse without crying. Send that baby to the moon.?

Although I agree. I don't mind beating it up. It likely won't get a rcmax. I'm looking hard at one of these barts. Getting dual servos ordered, and likely and engine with small mods like skids and stuff for now

Screenshot_20200419-194048_Chrome.jpg

Although I agree. I don't mind beating it up. It likely won't get a rcmax. I'm looking hard at one of these barts. Getting dual servos ordered, and likely and engine with small mods like skids and stuff for now

View attachment 57901
Bart engines are sick but I don't see why they are so expensive. Way more expensive than obr and such ?‍♂️ not like that's a problem for you lol

Bart engines are sick but I don't see why they are so expensive. Way more expensive than obr and such ?‍♂️ not like that's a problem for you lol

Bart does hand port all of his engines, 1 by 1. Obr mass produces many with the exception of their high end signatures. The bart is also anodized which adds to the cost as well. They are only about $80 more than a signature series obr. I'll take a bart over an Obr all day. Not knocking obr in any way, as I have ran many of their engines. But chris at bartolone puts more time in his engines.

Bart does hand port all of his engines, 1 by 1. Obr mass produces many with the exception of their high end signatures. The bart is also anodized which adds to the cost as well. They are only about $80 more than a signature series obr. I'll take a bart over an Obr all day. Not knocking obr in any way, as I have ran many of their engines. But chris at bartolone puts more time in his engines.
That would make sense ?

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks