losi 5t 2.0 short course truck.with the 3.20 motor

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hang on a minute. Did Losi actually provide you with a proper exhaust instead of that little fart can they have on all their other products? Whats next, a not toy grade Mr.RC radio system. Relevant alloy parts instead of just putting it on a few random places so they can say that they have it? don't get me wrong, I own two Losi and they are incredible. But damn is Horison cheapskates and cut the oddest corners. So that pipe blows my mind.

Nah what you need is the vertigo vented clutch bell to run their gears plus engine mount inserts done. So remove original insert put the new ones change clutch bell add new gear

Alright! Thanks for clearing that up for me.
Hang on a minute. Did Losi actually provide you with a proper exhaust instead of that little fart can they have on all their other products? Whats next, a not toy grade Mr.RC radio system. Relevant alloy parts instead of just putting it on a few random places so they can say that they have it? don't get me wrong, I own two Losi and they are incredible. But damn is Horison cheapskates and cut the oddest corners. So that pipe blows my mind.

No it came with the usual fart can... I just removed it right outta the box and added a victory

Last edited:
Was just looking the new losi has a new diff clutch brace:unsure:
But the locating insert looks the same. im pretty sure that the virtigo inserts are going to slot in there just like before. Im pretty keen for a 21 tooth in my losi 5b also running a stock G320R in my rig, will give it some more topend(y)

I aint buying that one.....the losi 2.0 version is less than $40.
Just don't know if its compatible with the previous versions of the 5ive T.

I looked over this truck for a while.
lots of bolts with nuts on them.
brakes even have springs in between the brake pads.
tightened the brake screws some on each screw.
don't want to loose any of these brake screws.
I like it.
Wasn’t able to get a video of the unboxing but here’s a few pics and short video of it outside idling during breakin... seems like she’s gonna be a beast... time will tell..

Love it so far

Well crap... couldn’t get the video to work
you need to do a mesh m
I took the front end off so I could check the dog bones to make sure the screws that hold the pins in had red Loctite on them.
there are no screws in the dog bones.
I took the front end off so I could check and make sure the screws that hold the pins in the dog bones had red Loctite on them.
there were no screws in the ends of the dog bones .guess I won't have to worrey about them coming out.

Attachments

• IMG_0121.JPG
    IMG_0121.JPG
    117.2 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:
Yeah it’s an awesome truck! I’ve been over mine a few times... the only things I found lose was the 2 rear shock caps...

Very thankful l have a MIP Allen’s... probably would have stripped the engine screws when I removed it for outerwears all over... killswitch install victory pipe install and TR air filter setup ... engine screws had a ton of blue loctite on em... everything else is as it should be. Really enjoying this truck so far.. the zen 32 powers it quite nicely IMO...

I looked over this truck for a while.
lots of bolts with nuts on them.
brakes even have springs in between the brake pads.
tightened the brake screws some on each screw.
don't want to loose any of these brake screws.
I like it.

you need to do a mesh m
I took the front end off so I could check the dog bones to make sure the screws that hold the pins in had red Loctite on them.
there are no screws in the dog bones.
I took the front end off so I could check and make sure the screws that hold the pins in the dog bones had red Loctite on them.
there were no screws in the ends of the dog bones .guess I won't have to worrey about them coming out.
The brake shoe bolts have nylocks nuts on the other end they wont come off don't over tighten them! Your brakes will bind!

Got the suspension/steering fine tuned/adjusted... she’s a real pleasure to drive... no more gymnastics today... did a few cartwheels and belly rolls yesterday though... now it’s just have fun and wait and see what breaks first lol

Got the suspension/steering fine tuned/adjusted... she’s a real pleasure to drive... no more gymnastics today... did a few cartwheels and belly rolls yesterday though... now it’s just have fun and wait and see what breaks first lol
nothing brakes I hope.
took these out of the 2.0
100.00 shipped lower 48.
took this out of the 2.0
100.00 shipped to lower 48

Attachments

• IMG_0129.JPG
    IMG_0129.JPG
    107.5 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_0129.JPG
    IMG_0129.JPG
    107.5 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
Does anyone have any tips on how to keep leaves and grass from packing into the chassis? It’s a real pain even with an air compressor to get it all out... ran mine for about 20 minutes today and when I took the body off all I could see was the gas cap and the head of the motor thanks to grass and leafs

Outerwears do a chassis cover or at least thinck its them?... nah pretty sure they have one . Other thing just don't run where ther is a load of leaves/cut grass laying about. Iv found a sweet spot near mine. Its a farm field they use a tractor to cut the grass ,they let the grass get real long and then cut. The result is lots of lose cut grass .......don't like runnig there i can see me over heating! grass gets in every were specially under the motor blocks the fan intakes. so i don't go there to often

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks