Losi 5T body recommendations for racing

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MisterK71

Hey Gang, finally got my 5T built and will get my first practice in this Saturday, I am looking for recommendations for a good body for racing, preferably one I can put some sort of wrap on. Thoughts, ideas, pros and cons??

Yeah, going out for my first practice this Saturday, will discuss more then, see what I come home with, LOL... one piece body with no cage on a 1/5 scale doesn't sound good... sure you've seen the tumbling brick before, when oh when will she stop a tumblin... LOL

Yeah, going out for my first practice this Saturday, will discuss more then, see what I come home with, LOL... one piece body with no cage on a 1/5 scale doesn't sound good... sure you've seen the tumbling brick before, when oh when will she stop a tumblin... LOL
lol....no cage u need to stay on urs wheels...:p....but yeah it wont last long....:cry:

I knew about the black blue and red...didnt know they had the other colors and the clear.

If you are looking for a body that will take pretty much everything you put it through...the 30Degrees North is probably going to be the one to go with.

Well, finally got some track time, HOLY F ING SHIZZY... The 32cc Bartolone reed case motor is insane, had a total blast clearing the triples yada yada... only wiped out a few times but the body that was on it (stock) definitely has instantly become my practice body. Think I will give the 30N body a try for upcoming races, appreciate everyone's input!

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks