Losi 5t mud guard

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sweet, I have been itching to pull the trigger on these but wasnt sure how well they really did.

I made my own from kydex and they turned out well but don't cover as good as these
Just placed an order lol

Last edited:
That a true if your using a flexible rubber, I spend some time on the kydex ones I made and was happy but they don't cover like I wanted and I had to leave room for suspension compression etc

Yeah I've not looked into what i can use /buy as of yet..:unsure:..but these work out around £50-60 by time there delivered from germany:rolleyes:.....an i know i can do similar for a hell of alot less.....plus i like the challenge (y)....i made me own fr/rear windows for my 5ive(y)

I know what you mean .you can't say it's yours unless you made it with your own hands. I build custom parts for customers cars.every day. But buy the material my time I would a make lot more money doing something else. I do wish I made templates before I made them. They fit perfectly I have no complaints and they work awesome.

Hey everybody just wanted to give up date on the mud guard .Bashing in the snow today
I Think they did a great job.Kept lot snow out.Had a blast had to put the truck near the wood stove it was all a block of ice.5001350014

I may try to find sum suitable rubber sheeting and make me own:unsure:.....would work out alot cheaper :p
And you would be that much more pleased with it and yourself. DIY is not about being cheap but about solving manly issues with our man hands and mighty manly brains.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks