Losi DBXL-E buggy!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like my ESC is toast. Went out and lasted for 1 minute until it just stopped/dead - lights out. Problem is that Horizon H is back ordered on the ESC - appears they are having more failures then they anticipated. I'm not against going with a max 5 but I expected the stock esc to hold up for more than 4 runs.
Oh boy! We talked a couple weeks ago about the esc, mine kept resetting, so i got the max 5 it worked great for about 10 minutes until my motor started vibrating, wont turn under load. Called horizon also said motor is back ordered also until the end of december! Unreal...... good luck with getting the new esc. I will say horizon has made good with most my stuff. But my losi is a LEMON![emoji22]

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like my ESC is toast --- think it has been dying since day 0. Went out and lasted for 1 minute until it just stopped/dead - lights out. Problem is that Horizon H is back ordered on the ESC - appears they are having more failures then they anticipated. I'm not against going with a max 5 but I expected the stock esc to hold up for more than 4 runs. My 3XL-E is supposed to be here tomorrow - hoping that it makes it for more than 4 runs .

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks