losi DBXL pipes?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is there some trick to bolt up the VRC header to the engine? Because of the extreme angle of the header right off of the flange, there is just no room to get any kind of wrench in there to tighten the bolt all the way down. Am I missing something?

I bought the FID Racing "Rattlesnake" pipe from fid on ebay.... had to Dremel a few welds on the inside at the header to smooth out flow.... put it on and Holy Sheet.... this 23cc stoker freakin rips now.... can break rear traction on the road at about 3/4 throttle. Much better then stock can. The only thing is its extremely loud... when it's next to you idling you will want ear muffs... not even joking
20150630_210050.jpg

And about the Stock LOSI tuned pipe... does it have the heat problem for servos?

Guess the VRC pipes are best for not heating the servos...and very good for power speed.

And the SAMBA pipes? Anyone? I am from Europe....

And about the Stock LOSI tuned pipe... does it have the heat problem for servos?

Guess the VRC pipes are best for not heating the servos...and very good for power speed.

And the SAMBA pipes? Anyone? I am from Europe....

I have the Samba pipe and I have found that it isn't as loud as the others and doesn't cause any overheating of the servos... Wakes up the engine quite nicely in the mid range.

Got the Bartelone and it is very close to the servo but i have not had any issues and i live in Miami. It's hot year round here.

I'm good with the rivets. When they come loose it's probably a good time to repack the silencer anyway..would be nice if Dino would change rivets to screws. But it's how the dirt bike silencers are wit rivets. They are practical..

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks