Losi Super Baja Rey

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Found the issue. For some reason, the receiver and steering servo got wiped out. Have no clue why they both gave out. I'm thinking the receiver some how killed the servo. My son was kind enough to bring his truck and we tried different things until we verified the problem. Wonder if horizon will cover the parts? Only had it since February and maybe have a total of two hours on the darn thing. Wish me luck!!

I am certainly a novice at electric. I put in a new servo and receiver, didn't work. I tried a different radio, bound it, and it lives again. Problem is, I still don't really know which was bad??. One thing I realized is that if the receiver is not placed in one of two positions, it doesn't work. So I'm thinking it's the radio that was bad. I'll see when horizon gets my servo and receiver on Thursday. Lessons learned.....but I'll probably make more mistakes.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks