Low Cost cars hitting the web

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi I have tried the Jetpro pipe FD550 Version 2 for the FG Monster Truck! It does fit but hits on the front rollcage and did melt it in half, and also hits on the body! I have looked at the other types but becauce they go around the back of the body you would have to cut the rear out to fit! any other ideas? Cheers Bryan www.rcinnovations.co.nz

The TGN FG truck pipe does fit, but you have the same issues as with the Jetpro.

there isnt much in the way of aftermarket exhaust systems that will bolt on and not touch anything or require any mods, even the x can doesn't fit without mods. unless up find one that shoots exhaust straight up.

good to here csp my clutch came in today so i'll spend a day putting in and of course I will have too take it out and give it a good thrashing ! I did buy some led lites for it but like every thing on back order

im gonna get the Elcon 4 shoe clutch for both of my RC's when they are no longer in such high demand. The adjustability and 4 guided shoe design is killer. i wanna see how crazy the truck and buggy get when the clutch locks in at 10,000 rpm.

ya I saw those but the wife saw the price too so I 'll have too weight tell they come down on price but I do like the ajustability in them hey let use know

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks