mad max giant grip tires

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Works out to 196mm x 95 mm so same diameter but a little (about 1/2 inch) wider so they should be OK.
The part that would worry me is that the hex doesn't appear to be reinforced.
These are what I have on mine.
I find the thinner 60s on the front and 80s on the rear give better steering.
Works out to 196mm x 95 mm so same diameter but a little (about 1/2 inch) wider so they should be OK.
The part that would worry me is that the hex doesn't appear to be reinforced.
These are what I have on mine.
I find the thinner 60s on the front and 80s on the rear give better steering.
Forgot the link
https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/AU-rear...=item3fac60a299:g:sQIAAOSwVwRbVY~z:rk:35:pf:0

Last edited:
So got my tries and rims. These were the first beadlocks iv done. Read a few posts here and there on what a ball ache it is doing beadlocks. Getting the tires over the back of the rims was the only difficult part. What i wil offer up when you get the first screw in don't do the opposite one rather go round clock wize or anti which ever you prefer. Then ouce they are all in then you can do a star pattern tighten. The mad max rims are not going to be good for a change of tire though imo the treads would strip out!
Click expande to view the pics
well i have every thing !!!! got a new servo :woot::happy: was a little bit of a fiddle to get all end points setup and the dual steering servo. got the killer bee setup no worries with the spektrum DX4S(y)
my giant grip tires and rims came(y):love:
next will be the break in. so from here on ill pick up on my other thread tlr basher
View attachment 46850
View attachment 46851
View attachment 46853

Last edited:
So got my tries and rims. These were the first beadlocks iv done. Read a few posts here and there on what a ball ache it is doing beadlocks. Getting the tires over the back of the rims was the only difficult part. What i wil offer up when you get the first screw in don't do the opposite one rather go round clock wize or anti which ever you prefer. Then ouce they are all in then you can do a star pattern tighten. The mad max rims are not going to be good for a change of tire though imo the treads would strip out!
Click expande to view the pics
Nice.
Looks like an off roader now(y)

so few weeks back ordered new losi loomo rims . here are a few pic comparing madmax and losi. losi are WAY BETTER!
went together much easier lip around the beadlock ring much bigger. wont go back in a hurry
inner rings
1541942491470.png
outer ring
1541942579686.png
1541942622308.png
they look sweet all together (y):cool:
1541942706204.png

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks