Made this

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Z.hb71

Build Thread Contributor
So I am not aloud to get a peg board being my RC room is in the house and they have their reasons which I'm good with. So I always had a bunch of boxes for my tools which gets really annoying cuz stuff gets burried and you have to dig 30 yards down to find the right tool, so I found a bulletin board lying around and sum pins and I came up with this.
I only put my most used tools up here
15488079479193716818981401098087.jpg
Watcha think ?

Wow! At least, my wife lets me put my toothbrush in the bathroom.:LOL: Seriously, it looks good. Sometimes we have to improvise, adapt, overcome to keep a happy home.

I'm also surprised the tacks are holding up. What is backing up the cork board? If the backing is sturdy enough, I'm thinking these would be ideal to hold the tools. Screw 'em in and cut off the portion that protrudes out the back. I'm just worried that one day, when you go to put the file or wire strippers away, they drop and everything below comes crashing down also.

Wow! At least, my wife lets me put my toothbrush in the bathroom.:LOL: Seriously, it looks good. Sometimes we have to improvise, adapt, overcome to keep a happy home.

I'm also surprised the tacks are holding up. What is backing up the cork board? If the backing is sturdy enough, I'm thinking these would be ideal to hold the tools. Screw 'em in and cut off the portion that protrudes out the back. I'm just worried that one day, when you go to put the file or wire strippers away, they drop and everything below comes crashing down also.
Thx, .mmm I think those would be the best ? the backing is kork but I thk I could out sum wood back there so they hold better

LOL @CurcialRC :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL: your a true petrol head:cool: pics in the baby room:LOL::ROFLMAO: framed ford and chev badges (y)
TRUE GEARHEAD is what we say in the US.:p I love anything with an engine or motor and I want to distill that in my son. I want him to want to work with his hand and wrench and not sit in front of the computer/tablet all the time. Even if I have to put all kinds of subliminal message in his head from birth:LOL::LOL: You see the dresser looks like a toolbox also.

Attachments

• 15488799036004150679042258874112.jpg
    15488799036004150679042258874112.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 8
  • 15488799552368297188039927759674.jpg
    15488799552368297188039927759674.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 8
TRUE GEARHEAD is what we say in the US.:p I love anything with an engine or motor and I want to distill that in my son. I want him to want to work with his hand and wrench and not sit in front of the computer/tablet all the time. Even if I have to put all kinds of subliminal message in his head from birth:LOL::LOL: You see the dresser looks like a toolbox also.
lol same here, love anything with a engine. whenever i have a kid, i want to do the same thing :LOL:

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks