DBXL 2.0 Max4/560KV in DBXLE 2.0

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't mean to hijack this thread @niz55, but i decided to do the same. Thought i would keep this all in the one thread 😉

Ive got the Max4 combo here, and Vitavon goodies on the way. Ive also got the FLM alloy extended arms on the way as i'm not a fan of throwing on 1" extended hubs

I'll get some pics up soon, or maybe i should start my first build thread 🤔

Last edited:
I actually sold this car last week to a friend of mine. It was a damn beast of a car. Extremely fast and extremely cool running. I just have too many cars as of now and trying to down size. Only cars I am keeping is the losi 5t 2.0 and the vitavon build outcast 8S.

received_546257333900978.jpeg

Last edited:
Yeah i've seen the speed, even with a 22t pinion which is what i'll be running at first with the extra weight i'll have, plus its coming into the hot and humid Summer months now.

How do the MX43's hold up @niz55? I've seen guys running them with MGM systems, basically you need to torque the wheel nut right down it seems

Yeah the stock motor is underpowered also. I don't run Castle motors, always Leopard and sometimes TP.

But yeah 12S is the go for less amps and heatI agree! Leo58113 - 870 on 12S is a beast and I have been able to run my 5iveT 2.0 using that motor and a Max4 ESC geared 25/52 and motor doesn't get over 150F. It's amazing! and I think my truck weighs close to 42lbs (loaded up)

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks