mcd competition v4 monster truck

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
fella's help me out here in, your opions which is the better buy? evo3 all alloy can find parts for them at largescalerc or the mcd v4 comp with the onb 7.5 hp 30.5 cc full mod 4- bolt motor? Waiting for a response.

fella's help me out here in, your opions which is the better buy? evo3 all alloy can find parts for them at largescalerc or the mcd v4 comp with the onb 7.5 hp 30.5 cc full mod 4- bolt motor? Waiting for a response.

Comes down to what you want the ultimate V3 or Competition V4

V4 is still the cheaper buy @ $1249 + obr $469 total $1718 usd

V3 Ultimate comes in @ $1699 + obr $469 total $2168 usd

Not sure if they refund you $100 back for the stock motor (my guess is NO)

Both these cars are not rtr, so another $200-$300 is required if you don't already have the electronics

Troy

purchased mcd comp v4 mt this week can't wait until it gets here. Has a 7.5hp full mod 30.5cc engine. First upgrade is alloy carrier plate.

Thanks Trebor I won't!. Will purchase 3 hitech 1/4 servos 5755mg. would like to buy the red rhino's from rc modlelismo don't feel like the wait.

Thanks Trebor I won't!. Will purchase 3 hitech 1/4 servos 5755mg. would like to buy the red rhino's from rc modlelismo don't feel like the wait.

I would wait.
Rhino's and Futaba are awesome.

If you have not already spent your cash do yourself a favour and get good servos.

I would wait.
Rhino's and Futaba are awesome.

If you have not already spent your cash do yourself a favour and get good servos.

+1 on the pretty red multiplex digi 4's ;)

i would also wait :D counted mine and found 12 :rolleyes:

Oliver delivers to england faster than our post offices can deliver in england

K....

Last edited:
which futaba 1/4 servos are you talking about. So you are saying futaba are better than hetech 5765? rhino's are not sold in the states anywhere. could order them from rc modelismo don't know how long the wait will be with customs and all?

Thanks guys, just received my mcd comp v4 mt yesyterday from largescalrc. good customer service. 3 day wait free delivery can't beat that. Massive truck. will keep U upgsted.

Fella's when I put the wheels on do I have to glue the wheel caps on and,if so what type of glue do I use?

now why would you want to do that:p

there will be 2 left hand wheel nuts and 2 right hand wheel nuts :w00t:

so they should tighten as your running......just tighten them but not to tight:lol:

K....

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks