MCD monster truck in 2020 LOL

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Timetoshine

Hi guys,

A friend of mine sell is MCD monster truck and I'm considering buying it. Need to replace the clutch.

Don't know that much about this model since is ran out a long time ago. Was it good ? I bet its now pretty hard to get parts for them ?

Give me your opinion about it.

Thanks

I've got and mcd evo 3 ultimate, I find everything on Ebay.. the parts are getting harder to get , can still get a few on Ebay for older versions, but is mainly for the v4 and 5..

Hi that's a evo 3 monster. I think race runner bits fit.. apart from front shocks and towers. Bits are still available.. wheels maybe harder to find, but others fit..

Hi that's a evo 3 monster. I think race runner bits fit.. apart from front shocks and towers. Bits are still available.. wheels maybe harder to find, but others fit..
Would you get it or pass if the price is good ? How much should I pay for it ?

Do u have the gear carrier etc, looks like a four shoe clutch if I'm right, think u can get new shoes, but they do take a pounding, I'd use a cheap 1 with red spring, and just replace when needed..

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks