MCD RRV4 SPORT 4X4

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
To me yeah. Don't have to get the most expensive servos and stuff, and I'm assuming you already have a radio so just need the receiver right?
I looked on large scale rc.com and they have parts support for it so u should be able to find parts. Also if it's 500 that's still less than a rtr mcd and just like 100 bucks more than a roller losi 5b here is the usa.

The site i found it on has a samba pipe for the rrv4 but....... it looks to me in the pic and advertised as xrv4:cautious: which would not be a problem if i could run it as a rally car. Here it comes........ he dose not have the spares to convert to a rally. I emailed the guy and asked he asured me it would fit. Another thing if i go http://www.largescalerc.com/mcdpartshop-ups.aspx more than half of all the spares out of stock for the v4 and 5? So im haveing serious doubts on this one just think ill get stuck at some point:confused:

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks