mcd w5 sct

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok thx, I own a mcd v4 comp monster truck, mcd rr5, losi 5t, 2 hpi baja 5b. Must say I like the mcd's the best. I'm interested in the w5 competition. How do you like the onb's zenoah G340 mod? Thinking about the onb G320 reed motor. Do you have any pics of your w5 sct? Would love to see it.

I spoke with Large scale.com guys. They are not in favor of reed .They say it takes longer to build the power. The top end is good. I do not have enough experiance with it . I wanted to get the reed too, and they said that the reeds carb is too long, you might need to cut the buddy . Obr told me that reed is 3/4 in longer. I love the obr g340. Powerfull and fast. I just finished to brake it in , so will see how it goes. I got the idia of OBR engines from reading the comments of other guys. I only read good stuff about them. The support is great. I spoke with Dan and others many times. I ordered another g340 as a spare. What do you like about MCD better then Other cars.? I will post some picks later.

I love the mcd ! The peformance is better then the losi 5t hands down.. The quality and handling turning corners hills and ditches, I'm not a basher but I run mostly off road. The baja 5b not even close. The plastic on the mcd is superior then any other rc. I have a 7.5hp full mod ONB 30.cc zenoah this is before the zen G320 came out. The losi 5 have an ONB stock G320 motor with a bartolone pipe. Notice they have one for the rr5 too.

I love the mcd ! The peformance is better then the losi 5t hands down.. The quality and handling turning corners hills and ditches, I'm not a basher but I run mostly off road. The baja 5b not even close. The plastic on the mcd is superior then any other rc. I have a 7.5hp full mod ONB 30.cc zenoah this is before the zen G320 came out. The losi 5 have an ONB stock G320 motor with a bartolone pipe. Notice they have one for the rr5 too.

I received cat5 zenoa ful mod .34cc. With the same 990carb. I was braking it in. The idle scrue has to be completely closed, otherwise it quits. The obr s idle scrue is have way. The obr neads to be reacher. I have a bad news, I just noticed that the rear left tire driving shuft is gone (do not know when it hapend) . I did not even drive it off road, just was braking the engine. I alsow uploading some pictures.

Attachments

• mcd-pic3.jpg
    mcd-pic3.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 25
  • mcd-pic2.jpg
    mcd-pic2.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 23
  • mcd-pic1.jpg
    mcd-pic1.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 21
Awesome, like the color!!. Call largescale rc and let them know about the screw. Where in the heck did you find the shock covers. Looking for some for my v4 mt?. How do you download pics to this forum?

Are those losi 5t socks is your throttle servo a savox?

You can find the covers at Outerwear rc online. Mesure the shocks. They already have different items for a specific cars. Or you can search by size. Or call them and ask. You can also get filter cover and engine covers. The shocks are not losi , they are MCD. Same size front and back.

Look online . The side is OUTERWEAR rc. Search for what you need. By size or by model. or call them. You can get filter cover and engine cover. THe shocks are mcd , not losi. same size rear and front. The servos: 2 high voltage hitec hs-5765mh for the steering . 1 hs-5765mh for the trotle and front brakes. And hitec hs8360th for rear brake. All metal arms.

Ok thx, how's the break I'm coming along?

Large scale rc tolled me that it is my fault . on the cars with locking diferancials , on a jump, when the tire heats the ground , the trotle should be off. Large scale rc had all the parts, getting them tomorrow. I also send a msg to mcd . as I was just braking the engine and not jumping. Ther was on moment when the rear tires got lifted on the small bump. I realized that later. Will see, may be mcd will send me the part. It is a new and expensive car.

Are you bashing it hard? don't know why that happened.
I figured it out. too much stirring . And I had to titten the stirring spring. The play was allowing the shoft's ball catch and brake. I also lowered the stirring travel. Looks like it solved the problem. Also see my msg about the cat 5 Engine. Please let me know what you think.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks