Mcd xr5 max pro build thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It’s actually sad. Parts availability is so poor! I’m looking for a few things myself. Out of stock every where. Frustrating.
Tell me about it I wonder should I just get the 2 speed kit now and bell and wait on the gears but I don't want to get hit with shipping twice even the wheel decals are out of stock I need that also.

Buy what you can. Seems like McD isn’t sending stock.

I’ve tried the contact us on the McD main site. They never answer! Asking about one stupid part I can’t find anywhere. You buy a premium model and the after sales service is awful. Well non existent.

Buy what you can. Seems like McD isn’t sending stock.

I’ve tried the contact us on the McD main site. They never answer! Asking about one stupid part I can’t find anywhere. You buy a premium model and the after sales service is awful. Well non existent.
You have to Private message Maher that's the best way to reach him for Cardinal racing

Maher let me know on Monday that he’s expecting a shipment and it should be next week, just an FWI
I’m also waiting on parts LOL
Same, by the time he get the rr5 ftr in stock I'm going to change my mind and not even want it anymore lol. Even sold out of mcd wheel nuts!! installed mcd hubs on my rovan not realizing that they used some special thread pitch that no other wheel nuts seem to use. I've never had to deal with such part sparsity before.

Arrma spoiled me for sure.

Have you checked Taylor RC for the 2 speed?
Ya onroad gear set out of stock there also. Mayer said maybe a week an a 1/2 they will be back in stock
Same, by the time he get the rr5 ftr in stock I'm going to change my mind and not even want it anymore lol. Even sold out of mcd wheel nuts!! installed mcd hubs on my rovan not realizing that they used some special thread pitch that no other wheel nuts seem to use. I've never had to deal with such part sparsity before.

Lot of used Mcd deals out there on Facebook especially in the UK. I know if I was looking I definitely wouldn't mind a used roller and save some cash
Well ordered these for now just need to wait on gears and wheel stickersScreenshot_20230719_180808_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20230714_102025_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
Ya onroad gear set out of stock there also. Mayer said maybe a week an a 1/2 they will be back in stock

Lot of used Mcd deals out there on Facebook especially in the UK. I know if I was looking I definitely wouldn't mind a used roller and save some cash
Well ordered these for now just need to wait on gears and wheel stickers View attachment 88301
I’d love another w5 ultimate? Yours tell me if there was one rite?

MCD uses baja style wheel nuts

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks