MOD diff inserts or Killswitch

MOD diff inserts or Killswitch

• MOD inserts

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Killswitch

Votes: 12 100.0%

• Total voters
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Feking kids and their winter breaks...wait till you get a real job then you'll know what a real vacation is and how depressing the night before going to work feels :ROFLMAO:
I go back to work Monday after being off for 10 days...was a loooong 2020. And even though I have tomorrow as my last day off, already dreading going back....Rep hit it on the head with his statement!

Its my whole hearted belive that any 5th scale without a killswitch should be illegal.
I go back to work Monday after being off for 10 days...was a loooong 2020. And even though I have tomorrow as my last day off, already dreading going back....Rep hit it on the head with his statement!
Anything less then 70 hours is part time to me lol

Anything less then 70 hours is part time to me lol
Oh I'd so quit. I make decent money but my time is worth more to me than any bit of cash. I can have my bills paid in about 12-14 hours a week. I always say on the jobsites I hate my job...that's only the partial truth. I love my job, I hate performing it lol

I work 50-55 hours a week as I am salary and we are mandated to work at least 50 hours. Funny thing is, pay stubs say I work 80 hours every 2 weeks when it's actually 110ish...I ask continually why and I just get dog and pony answers.

Well that's what happens when you go salary. They take full advantage of you. My ex is all excited for her new salary position. She already works 65+ a week. I try to be responsible and say your going to take a 30% pay cut by doing so but she claims otherwise
Very true fact. There comes a point and time, especially as I get older, that I wonder at what point I will throw in the towel and go back to an hourly job. Maybe when the kids are out of the house...lol!

Definitely a kill switch!!! I'm not hoofing it across a field to fetch a truck. And it's 1:05pm here because i slept the night away and most of my sunday? back to work tomorrow after a week off ??
Definitely a kill switch!!! I'm not hoofing it across a field to fetch a truck. And it's 1:05pm here because i slept the night away and most of my sunday? back to work tomorrow after a week off ??

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks