Modded Engine / Top End kit?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@tizdaz why not just order the parts and assemble yourself? Dealing with both ddm and esp you may be waiting longer than that week. I'd highly recommend you having a crack at building yourself.

@tizdaz why not just order the parts and assemble yourself? Dealing with both ddm and esp you may be waiting longer than that week. I'd highly recommend you having a crack at building yourself.
i was going to, but I'm going to use my current zen 32 on a future build (not sure what yet though!) i was going to use on my FG but the 32 doesn't fit on the fg :( so I will either sell it and put funds toward a modded 29 for my FG, or I will maybe get a hpi baja kit as ive never actually owned a baja! and a kit sounds fun to build, but will see, but I'm leaning towards just selling the zen32 so i can get my FG sorted with a modded 29 as at mo it only has a stock 26 i think. :)

My last FG just had a stock zen 29 with FG pipe & was an absolute animal being only 2WD! so a modded 29 should be nutz \o/

so for my dibby, decided to just buy the full modded engine so i can just drop it in :)

i was going to, but was meant to be released about 3 months ago, then he said "next month" now he says "next month" again and no doubt will say "next month" again lol, so give up waiting! ...so did more research on other engines & the ESP is up there so went for this :)

i i may sell it & put funds towards a new zen 290 for my FG im building! not sure yet!
Maybe try the taylor 40cc,they are ready to ship, and ready to fly🤣

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks