MORE POWER !! servo harness?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sprint 77

I am going to be running Two HS-5955TG Hitec servos for my steering, One for throttle , back brake and one on third channel for mixing front brakes. My question is do I need to a harness that runs the voltage direct from battery and the signal from the reciever like the large scale plane guys do. These are high drain digital servos. I also plan on running a Li-Po 7.4 volt battery with a voltage regulator, What mah will be needed 2200?
Servo Spec @6.0 volts 333 oz.in torque .15 sec/60 deg.

I am going to be running Two HS-5955TG Hitec servos for my steering, One for throttle , back brake and one on third channel for mixing front brakes. My question is do I need to a harness that runs the voltage direct from battery and the signal from the reciever like the large scale plane guys do. These are high drain digital servos. I also plan on running a Li-Po 7.4 volt battery with a voltage regulator, What mah will be needed 2200?
Servo Spec @6.0 volts 333 oz.in torque .15 sec/60 deg.

run the battery power direktly to the steering servos via a Y-harness.
running the battery power thru the reciver could ruin your reciver.
i have tried both ways whit no problems but the safest way is to power the servos directly

CB thanks for the input, I think I will get that special "Y" harness that I seen that goes from the battery to servos then to the reciever. But still a little undecided on how much mah battery to buy.

CB thanks for the input, I think I will get that special "Y" harness that I seen that goes from the battery to servos then to the reciever. But still a little undecided on how much mah battery to buy.

Bigger the Better. Just buy the most MAH you can get hold of with 6v

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks