More work on the rovan 45cc

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now just need some minor chasis upgrades
a5cc463b7e4704de210f9f28c7c1315c.jpg

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Just read this from start to finish, excellent work TeeJay.

wander if I could put a 45cc in the FG:unsure:

You local to Crystal Palace?

Just read this from start to finish, excellent work TeeJay.

wander if I could put a 45cc in the FG:unsure:

You local to Crystal Palace?
Thanks Im 30 minutes away and yes if a zenoah 32cc can fit the rovan 45cc will I'm at palace this weekend if it's not too cold or raining

Thanks Im 30 minutes away and yes if a zenoah 32cc can fit the rovan 45cc will I'm at palace this weekend if it's not too cold or raining

I'm about 30 mins away from it too.... PM me with location? be good to have a local to hit some car parks with. plus would love to see that 45 in action :unsure:

Weather is looking grim for weekend and I need to actually run mine in and get the hang of it before

I'm about 30 mins away from it too.... PM me with location? be good to have a local to hit some car parks with. plus would love to see that 45 in action :unsure:

Weather is looking grim for weekend and I need to actually run mine in and get the hang of it before
I'm central Croydon cr0 1rb

2 mins from where I work. [emoji23]

Live in caterham. Do you run any car parks local?

Sent from my CLT-L29 using Tapatalk
Only west Croydon lidl its closest one I know of at the moment I do need more places to run

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks