my alu project

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dude that pipe looks amazing :2guns: I bet ya there Loud?

great build tho :)

i believe you were the one who asked me in what the tank is wrapped in. its not a cover, but the tank is compleatly covered. in holland it's known as neopreen, in english i believe it is neoprene.

:w00t:WOW:w00t: That looks great.
Definately looking forward to some vids, would love to hear that pipe.
The body looks sick to.

Any links on where you got the body and pipe from?
Thanks

:w00t:WOW:w00t: That looks great.
Definately looking forward to some vids, would love to hear that pipe.
The body looks sick to.

Any links on where you got the body and pipe from?
Thanks

i got the pipe from http://www.rntuning.nl/contents/nl/d11.html
for the body you can contact sickboy, who is also a member on this forum.
he makes them together with his mate.

Go on, rev it a bit. Let's hear it roar!
Is it 2WD or 4WD?
If it's 2WD, you've no problem lifting the rear up and revving (just a LITTLE!!).
Of course we want you to video this!!!

Next bit is a video of you giving it 'some stick' as we say. :clown::clown:

NICE, I reeeeeeaally like how it sounds.
Lookin forward to some vids of it in action.

I think I know what my next purchase is going to be ;)

Hi rocco53 this build is looking sweet as ever,the beetle body with the twin pipe sticking out at the back nice finishing touch:2guns::2guns:
Just a tip for you a would recommend that the ends of the pipe to size them down a touch.
The reason being when you give it wat for you will most definitely trash the pipe when doing a wheelie, that you certainly don't want to happen with all the work you have done to it.

Hi rocco53 this build is looking sweet as ever,the beetle body with the twin pipe sticking out at the back nice finishing touch:2guns::2guns:
Just a tip for you a would recommend that the ends of the pipe to size them down a touch.
The reason being when you give it wat for you will most definitely trash the pipe when doing a wheelie, that you certainly don't want to happen with all the work you have done to it.

Good point. A decent wheelie bar would probably protect them from that but would be useless in a tumble.

i think i draw a imaginable line from tires to wing and everything sticking out of that line is comming of the pipes. i don't like wheelybars.
becourse the engine is a new build (cylinder and coil) i wil not rev it up too much at the moment. yesterday was the first time ever this engine was running.

Just a thought, a spring loaded mount like on the front of my on road might give it some flex just in case. ripping up a rubber coupler would be preferable to damaging the pipe...

just tossing it out food for thought while you brainstorm.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks