My baja twin

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That opinion is invalid? Bugs are the best.?
They definitely have a huge fan base. Im just not part of it. Never understood it honestly. Kinda understand for the European folks w their small cars and such but here in Murika we are supposed to love 18' long gas guzzling V8 monsters, not bugs?

They definitely have a huge fan base. Im just not part of it. Never understood it honestly. Kinda understand for the European folks w their small cars and such but here in Murika we are supposed to love 18' long gas guzzling V8 monsters, not bugs?
Its rc cars bud, not real ones? when they make gas guzzling V8 RC's in murica, ill be a fan. But they need to be more affordable than Connelly's. Speaking of wich, shouldn't you be building one of those and putting a sweet American muscle body on it????

Its rc cars bud, not real ones? when they make gas guzzling V8 RC's in murica, ill be a fan. But they need to be more affordable than Connelly's. Speaking of wich, shouldn't you be building one of those and putting a sweet American muscle body on it????
Its a scale replica of a bug. Im saying I'm not a fan of the full scale bug so I'm not a fan of the scale replica either? If I was making something that needed a body I would definitely be using a pickup body for offroad or a muscle car body for onroad unless i was going for speed runs of course?? Just my opinion of course

20' plus in my case..... pickups are a tad longer. I'll go fetch the raid now, and terminate that pest.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks