My Baja will be here in 2 more days, Just a few Qs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We had a raffle over at www.RCNitroTalk.com And he won. You could just here the disappointment in everyones posts when they were congratulating him. By far, its the largest raffle we ever had over there.

Im sure once this forum gets going full swing we can talk WoodiE into doing one here.

When I am expecting something good in the mail I am constantly looking out the window and listening for that distinct UPS truck sound. LOL:cool2:

When I am expecting something good in the mail I am constantly looking out the window and listening for that distinct UPS truck sound. LOL:cool2:
I hear ya.
Its all messed up here and Im going out of my mind.
We have a buss stop about 3 shops down and the little Metro Buses they use sound EXACTLY like the UPS and FedX trucks. One goes by every 10 minutes or so.

They do have there very own sound don't they.I can tell when they pull up I already know its them.I meet them at the door everytime.

At my office we have quit a few doors so I have to make sure they are all open or there are notes on them telling them where to go. My staff always knows when I am waiting for something. LOL I hate it when I get a driver trained and you guessed it new driver who doesn't appreciate the serious nature of our precious cargo. I have to go now I ma expecting a package! LOL

WOOT!!!!
Here it is. Even the dog is interested. Lets see her pick this one up and toss it around.

newbaja.jpg

Last edited:
WOOT!!!!
Here it is. Even the dog is interested. Lets see her pick this one up and toss it around.

vbpgimage.php

You lucky buck you! I am jealous. On a serious note man congrats on the new purchase. That is a great feeling getting something new like that. Whats in the other box???

Im going to hang on opening it till I get home LATE tonight. I feel better just having it in the same room as me. Ill be sure to get a nose full and savor the new smell. It must be like sitting in a new car. I love that smell.

I got the MG upgrade, some outerwear stuff, various bags of o-rings and gaskets, as well as an unpainted shell. Im sending the shell to a budy that does some great paint jobs. I ordered some replacement shock shafts and a few other goodies but they haven shown up yet.

The other box is outgoing. Have to support this hobby somehow.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks