My brand new MCD ultimate w5 short course truck

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks buddy, U have replied to all my MSG on Here, & U have been very helpful, with all your go advise, I can't thank you enough, Cheers buddy, hope your MCD vehicles put a big smile on your face, cause mine sure did, I've ordered my servos & my control, just waiting to hear back from Damo from rooster tail, for price & build time for my engine, I can't wait to take her for the first drive, just have to take it easy at first, have to run in my rooster tail engine, 4 tanks is going to feel like a life time, thanks again buddy, from MCD dood in Australia

Thanks buddy, U have replied to all my MSG on Here, & U have been very helpful, with all your go advise, I can't thank you enough, Cheers buddy, hope your MCD vehicles put a big smile on your face, cause mine sure did, I've ordered my servos & my control, just waiting to hear back from Damo from rooster tail, for price & build time for my engine, I can't wait to take her for the first drive, just have to take it easy at first, have to run in my rooster tail engine, 4 tanks is going to feel like a life time, thanks again buddy, from MCD dood in Australia
4 tanks? Overkill no?

I was going to paint it in KTM colours, orange white & Black, I was going to put a Dakar sticker on the roof, make her look like a factory KTM Dakar truck
Thanks buddy
Thanks
I was going to paint it in KTM colours, orange white & Black, I was going to put a Dakar sticker on the roof, make her look like a factory KTM Dakar truck

Thanks buddy
Thanks for all your helpful information to Doug star

Thanks buddy

Last edited:
No problem bro👍🏽 That RT engine will be sick. My RT26 is no joke in my xs5. The other 26s can't touch it.
Not gonna lie. If the body didn't get all dirty on the inside. I'd say just leave it clear or just a tint and put the stickers on it. It shows all that beautiful hardware.
🤔 The tint sounds interesting.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks