My first 1/5 build... Jeremy's Vekta

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Video is up!
Sounds good, I'd try and richen the low end just a hair to bring that idle down just and i mean just a tad. Almost sounds like a lean idle but that plug looks very good without plug chopping. šŸ‘... nice job on the build man, I loved the vrc unsilenced on my vekta as you are right it's reminiscent of a 2 stroke dirtbike hitting the power band.

I need to take it to a bigger space to run it wide open. That power kicked in and it got really squirrelly on that loose dirt/gravel. I almost ran it into the woods...

I thinks its something I gotta get used to. Ben running electric motors so long, so now I need to get a good feel for this.
I kinda like it. It makes me want to put the remote down and start maniacly yelling "muahahahahaha"

Last edited:
the cover isnt really necessary
Yo anyone that is thinking about buying the lexan transmission cover... Don't waste your hard money on it. Mine has already shattered and just about fallen off. It started cracking before I even fired the engine up for the first time.

How is this? About 20-30 minutes of running around and plenty of full throttle passes. Does it seem I need to richen it a bit?
20230514_130229.jpg

Awesome! It's getting there. That thing was a blast to drive here. It handles so well on the loose dirt. Got it 3-4 feet in the air too.
20230514_111247.jpg

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks