My first 1/5 gasser

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Glad to hear you like it (y) ... have you run the truck enough to see if you need heavier shock springs and thicker oil yet?
Not yet just got the pipe on today and ran a tank through it it rips! Throttle servo screw came out have to go to the hobby shop tomorrow 😂😂

The red is a TGN redneck dual stage pre filter.. the actual filter is a uni 3" filter
I recommend as much protection between the air and the main air filter .. I have an outerwears pre filter,the tgn dual stage and then the uni

That would be my #1 next recommendation which is to upgrade your filter asap and especially if you run the truck in dusty conditions and pick up a quality name brand foam filter oil

That would be my #1 next recommendation which is to upgrade your filter asap and especially if you run the truck in dusty conditions and pick up a quality name brand foam filter oil
I’m going to the hobby shop tomorrow morning to see what they have. Thanks for the info

Switch to the red losi springs, stock blues ones are too soft. Change out at least the steering servo, throttle servo too if you can swing it. The stock steering servo WILL burn out. I went with Hitech. Thicker diff fluid in front center and rear, at least 500K in the center. Thicker shock oils too. The stock bodies are pretty flimsy, mine was trashed after the first bash session. 30 Degree North bodies are tough. Skid plates front and rear are helpful.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks