My first Losi 5ive t

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MasterXXI

I just got me the first Losi 5ive T V1.5.
-Facelift
-Dynamite 29 cc engine
-Avc
-Savox 0235 stearing servo
-Losi tuned pipe

I am thinking to upgrade and what is good to do? I must get killswich, but what type of killswich shal i go for?
Any other nice upgrade i shal do and what?

What is the diffrent from V1.5 to V.2.0? And can i get kit to build 5ive T to 5ive B??

Attachments

• Losi 5ive t - 1.jpg
    Losi 5ive t - 1.jpg
    168.5 KB · Views: 21
  • Losi 5ive t - 2.jpg
    Losi 5ive t - 2.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 24
  • Losi 5ive t - 4.jpg
    Losi 5ive t - 4.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 24
  • Losi 5ive t - 3.jpg
    Losi 5ive t - 3.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 24
  • 20160915_070941.jpg
    20160915_070941.jpg
    100.2 KB · Views: 21
Welcome. If your in the states you'll have some issues setting up a killer bee with the spektrum radio, if it's one someone on here uses they can let you know how to set it up. I know you'll have to disable the AVC.

Welcome. Get a Super Bee ks and put a 90gt in it :ROFLMAO: Just joking but serious....? Have fun!
Thanks. I have used it one time and it was realy fun to use it. I got some Baja 5B and 5BSS earlier. So it was big diffrent to got 4wd.
Welcome ?
Thanks
Welcome. If your in the states you'll have some issues setting up a killer bee with the spektrum radio, if it's one someone on here uses they can let you know how to set it up. I know you'll have to disable the AVC.
Thanks. I am in Norway, so can i get a killer bee here?
good choice ?welcome aboard dude ?
Thanks
Thanks
I am thinking to get another body to my Losi. I like body like this:
https://www.thumamarket.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=528758. I want a body witouth front fenders. Anyone know any nice and good bodys?

Is it any kit to build 5ive-T to 5ive-B and other kit to other 5ive models? I like the 5ive-t mini wrc and 5ive-B, so what do i need to build tis from a 5ive-T?

I am also thinking to buy convertions kit to bild it to elecktric. I got me a 1/5 combo, Castle XL2 esc and Castle 1818(i think it's this) engine. I am thinking to use elecktric in the summertimes and use gas engine in the wintertimes.

I want to buy me wp servos. How many kg is minimum on the steering and trottle?

Last edited:
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks