My full Mod 5B

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rickdragon

This is a list of the modifications that I have done to my Full Aluminum Baja 5B.

30.5cc ESP race ported 4.5hp modified engine. Walbro 990 carb, NGK 8HIX Iridium spark plug.Lightened flywheel, MSD spark plug ignition wire kit, DDM 1" velocity stack,TGN angled "shortstack" air filter, outerwear prefilter, outerwear crankcase filter, chrome engine kit.

Turtle Racing V2 pullstarter/ aluminum cog, ball bearing dog cage, stainless steel guide, and Integy handle.

Fullforce fuel line kit, Darksoul fuel line disconnects.

TGN carbon fiber insert aluminum gas cap.

FUTABA 3PMX Radio with 11.1v 3s Lipo battery, Savox 0235, steering servo, Savox 1258, throttle/brake servo. Killer RC Kill switch, Smart voltmeter, 4200 mAh Lipo Rx Battery,and Hpi light controller.

TR V2 HD clutch system.
DDM V2 Dominator rear mount pipe.

DDM Black Magic 18/56 gear set.

Aluminum Diff case with HD alloy Differential.

TR rear upper chassis plate and one piece brake mount.

Full Force Carbon fiber and. Aluminum brake upgrade kit.

Python polished gear cover
with Baja engraved cover plate and rear wing mounts.

Hostile Racing oversized bearing one piece 2 degree rear hubs.

FLM HD hardened drive cups.

Zoni Racing HD Titanium Dogbones.

IRP rear upper Heim joints for the Hostile hubs and Heimicuffs.

Overkill concepts upper Ball ends.

IRP front HD turnbuckles and steel wing joints.

Uber RC aluminum front and rear axle extenders.

Threshold aluminum front bulkhead.

RD Logics aluminum rear bulkheads.

TR one piece HD front shock tower w/ KM supports.

Kraken V2 Titanium hinge pins.

8mm big bore piggy back shocks w/ shockwear covers.Killer RC shock limiting cables.

Jetpro chrome nerf bars.

Integy aluminum radio box, Steering bellcrank, roof plate with Killer RC LED's, Integy Rear wing, Front light pods with killer RC LED's, Killer RC Rear red LED's and mounts ,4 CST light pods not yet installed.

HBZ chromoly chrome front and rear bumpers.

Modified RC HD Rear chassis plate.

Modified RC quick release roll cage system.

Modified RC front chassis support.

Aluminum (Fullforce) cage risers, side body pins, front body pin, and wing pins.

Aluminum engine and roll cage mounts and front and middle supports.

Proline custom painted desert rat body.

Custom made real window nets.

RC screwz stainless steel screw sets.

Hostile MX tires and dual material, zero growth inserts, mounted on Aluminum "Orbit" wheels. Integy aluminum solid wheel nuts.

And last but not least a Replay XD1080 camera with custom front mount to film the fun.

null_zps313f5cd4.gif

null_zps747b8ee2.gif

null_zps9a71b86e.gif

null_zpsfe8de998.gif

null_zpsa7525a7a.gif

null_zps1e686884.gif

null_zpseae6670c.gif

Last edited:
This is not just a shelf "Queen" i Run the P*** out of it, yea i do spend alot of time fixing and cleaning it but thats part of the fun lol :). I will posts some Vids soon. Glad to be part of Largescale Forum thanks.

I can see you getting on very well with a few on here, Keith for 1 with it being so clean...:lol:

Only joking dude, looks the dogs danglies :cool: , lots of time and effort gone into that, whats the weight in it now...

Very very nice and I'm sure you have a ton of money into it. So glad to read on the 2nd post that you run it like you stole it.

I love my 5th scales and it's obvious you do also.

Bad ass. I myself love the cleanning part. Nothing like a dirty baja to clean baja.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks