My MCD EVO3 Baja 1000 snapping left rear axle!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i have ran my v4 for a year now no major problems as far as the mcd being junk i don't think you know what your talking about

All season we've had people racing the MCD's and they are a long way from faultless to say the least - spares back up is non existant. We had a guy who was buying new cars to break down for spares just to keep his car running.

Most have gone to Losi or the FTX Punisher.

All season we've had people racing the MCD's and they are a long way from faultless to say the least - spares back up is non existant. We had a guy who was buying new cars to break down for spares just to keep his car running.

Most have gone to Losi or the FTX Punisher.

i have never had any problem getting parts i never said they faultless but they are far from junk

Hey guys. Just a update. Got these axles back from Largescale RC. They said there was a error on the manufacters end. They just through V4 wheel adapters in the kit figuring they would fit without checking them. So after many calls and emails back and forth, LSRC took care of the problem and even made me a set of Custom wheel adapters to run HPI Wheels. There is minimal slop now. Can't wait to mount them and beat on them and see how they hold up. Thanls for everyone's help. I'll keep you all up to date.

AWESOME customer service! Way to go LSRC!!!!!!!

Sent from da lower level iPhone using wanna Tapdatshit

Mcd

I have owned way to many 1/5 scales so far but MCD are definitely my favorite set up right they really stand up as long as you can drive them.I have a heavily Modded Motor which was overbuilt and none of the other varied manufactuars trucks have stood up to the motor except my 2 mcds so everyone is going to have there opinion but when my is on the track no one will even try to race me

I have owned way to many 1/5 scales so far but MCD are definitely my favorite set up right they really stand up as long as you can drive them.I have a heavily Modded Motor which was overbuilt and none of the other varied manufactuars trucks have stood up to the motor except my 2 mcds so everyone is going to have there opinion but when my is on the track no one will even try to race me

I know what you mean about having too many 1/5 scale cars they are an addiction my mcd has a modded motor too i had the motor in a redcat an the gears lasted almost a tank of fuel so that is when i got my first mcd its holding up fine

I have owned several MCDs also and i can't say that i had any real problems either and as far as part availability LSRC has always had what i needed. I am currently running all FGs right now but i have been tossing around the idea of getting another MCD rally car.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks