My new 70mph toy

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very nice boat what motor are you running in your boat:D

Thanks mate,

I bought this boat from Andrew Castan he's the Australian destributor for M&D Racing and AC Razer he racers all his boats this was Andrews personel play boat Its has the cast M&D Designs racing 7.5hp and has the best of every thing and is capable of speeds up to 117 klm

Holy Crap! I never got into the Boat thing. But man they are freakin cool! Especially the rooster tail coming out of the water and that motor just screams! Was that Wide open? Enjoy and thanks for sharing.

The video i posted was of Andrew testing the ac razer at RMBC Australia, The boat was detuned so it don't destroy the hull it can go quicker lol

Sorry guys my ac razer tripple fade does'nt have the M&D cast motor, it has a full mod 25.5 M&D 7.5hp, not sure what rpm's (alot)!
The ac razer tripple fade mono hull, only 3 were ever made world wide and i have the only 1 in Australia, anyway here's some pics

IMG_0980.jpg
IMG_0981.jpg
IMG_0979.jpg
IMG_0972.jpg
IMG_0987.jpg
IMG_0983.jpg
IMG_0971.jpg
IMG_0984.jpg

Last edited:
If there was any of these boats running in my area i would of taken up boats,I’m impressed.
Seeing a bunch racing at those speeds is great.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks