My new 70mph toy

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OutaLuck, Can you ask your friend where he got the turn fins? I'm collecting parts for the sister boat to your Razor called the Lazer. The build instructions call for your turn fins and I can't find them anywhere.
Thank You.

Yea, Thanks for that added addiction!! I'm clueless yet wanna do it rite the first time type of guy or don't do it at all you know! ;)

You probably should join a club because they're alot different to a car but also alot of fun...mine does around 75mph :D

Troy

You probably should join a club because they're alot different to a car but also alot of fun...mine does around 75mph :D

Troy

Thanks for the new found hobby! I'm going to order a powerhouse inline 4cylinder largescale boat. Still feelin things out. You have any clubs in the LA/Texas area?? Going to be sick in due time. Here's one like it to reference you..
Check out this video on YouTube:

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks good but seems alittle unstable even in calm water alot of bobbing,if you look at my boat its stay flat like an F1 car even through the corners
so if your serious do some more research and buy a boat that handles great and not something that just looks good

AC Model boats i believe make the most stable hulls but theirs also many other great boat builders out there just got to reseach

ps : im from Australia so cant help with any clubs in your area maybe just google it .........goodluck with your new hobby:)

Troy

Thanks. I was just referring you to the motor, hehe. Your boat sure is a sweet piece of play! I'll be in the controls sooner than later one way or the other. Thanks again bro!

Thanks for the new found hobby! I'm going to order a powerhouse inline 4cylinder largescale boat. Still feelin things out. You have any clubs in the LA/Texas area?? Going to be sick in due time. Here's one like it to reference you..
Check out this video on YouTube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lWsc4L99Q7Y&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Holy Crap!!! I would get into the boat seen for that!! That thing is just pure power! I love how it sounds like he can't even let it rev out. He has to get out of it. Lol:w00t:

HI boats are alot of fun,i have 6 boats and once you get the bug it keeps eating at you lol.
And Troy the boat look awesome good luck only owning 2 boats lol.

Wow... I can only say that is really crazy fast. I would hate to see what happens if you hit something you can't see beneath the surface.

I can only imagine tapping a stump or floating limb at that speed would send the whole boat into fragments of tragedy.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks