My new Asguard body all done

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Look's killer now with those new wheels...more the way it should look....
now go have fun with it.......Slawhammer

hey clubin

nice work there did you cut the body down a bit then as its not the normal Asgard now is it
and the wheels i think that's the best way to go for these 4wd
i and my friends we have the fs and mcd we were going threw diffs like there was no tomorrow so we thought we would go with smaller wheels like you have done here and yes this seems to help heeps they still break but we don't have to get any bank loan now lol

hey clubin

nice work there did you cut the body down a bit then as its not the normal Asgard now is it
and the wheels i think that's the best way to go for these 4wd
i and my friends we have the fs and mcd we were going threw diffs like there was no tomorrow so we thought we would go with smaller wheels like you have done here and yes this seems to help heeps they still break but we don't have to get any bank loan now lol
It is a Asguard body, the Atomic one. I had to trim it a bit when I had the MT tires on it, but with these tires, it realy doesn't need any trimming.

Trip, the MT tires/rims weigh more than the FG tires and rims.

Thanks for the compliments guys.

Looking good bud, I ordered a set of the desp/exc wheels and tires from Scott to try out.
let us know how 27/33 goes, seeing as the tires are 7 3/8 it should be good, could always try the mcd 24/26 c and d gears with the 30/30 for something in between if 27/33 is to low

Looking good bud, I ordered a set of the desp/exc wheels and tires from Scott to try out.
let us know how 27/33 goes, seeing as the tires are 7 3/8 it should be good, could always try the mcd 24/26 c and d gears with the 30/30 for something in between if 27/33 is to low
the MCD gears are 23/26, and yes, that is another option to get more gearing options. I might try that, to lower the final ratio a bit and continue using the A30/B30.

It is a Asguard body, the Atomic one. I had to trim it a bit when I had the MT tires on it, but with these tires, it realy doesn't need any trimming.

Trip, the MT tires/rims weigh more than the FG tires and rims.

Thanks for the compliments guys.

Really!?! ...Man my FG tires and wheels weigh like 1.5 pounds each!! The Rampage tires are heavier!?! Holy hell!!! No wonder why the Rampage weighs 35+ pounds!!!

I do have to say though, the Rampage tires are a much better looking tire design than the 25 year old FG design... The FG tires look like a monster truck from 1985..

Trip..

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks