My new Baja 5T images

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, you sure are very patient.

Although I did go through some rough RC episodes which had the rc OOC for a while.

Dan always delivers, sometimes he gets a little sloppy, but a few emails and he gets his act together, lol.

Got the replacement parts from Dan. Unfortunately I have to go out of town for a Law Enforcement symposium and talk shop with my Federal agency counterparts for a few days. I wish I could bring my truck with me, lol. TSA would have a field day!

Hey Rabid, I'm retired from PRPD, take care of your self, be safe Bro.Don't worry, your truck will be waiting with open a-arms when you get home.

Thats one of the downsides of large scale and most nitros, too much stuff to carry.

Although is not the same, a crawler or a 1/10th SC truck is perfect when on the road.

But I hear you, all those new parts, you got the momentum going, and have to put them on stand by for now.

** Every now and then I go on the road as well. And then fall on the trap of buying parts just to see them at the front door when I come back.

Be safe

Last edited:
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks