My new Baja Body.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FastEddy

LSF Vendor!
LSF vendor
Here is just a quick snap shot of my new Baja body.
I will take some detailed shots that better show off all the extremely intricate shading, fades, outlines and details that you just cant see in this shot.

I sent the unpainted body off to my buddy Joe (NCNITRO) with no expectations whatsoever. A simple PM to him that said HAVE FUN!!. A few weeks later I get a package in the mail. When I opened it up I was totally blown away. Words cant describe how happy I am. I have never seen work like this in my life. NEVER!!

This photo does the body no justice at all NONE. I will try to get better photos that show the talent that NCNITRO has. He does this for fun and isnt a pro.

THANKS JOE!!!!

All the work is drawn masked, and painted. No stickers used at all. Its all painted.

body1.jpg

Eddy,

I was just talking to Joe a few days back as he's painting my FG monster truck body for me and was telling me about your body he painted. Looks pretty sweet, can't wait to see it up close!

-Michael

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks