my new Lauterbacher supercross

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cyclops1970

here a few pics of my new to me lauterbecher supercross
zen tuned 23 , adjustable diff , samba, hydros , tonegawa steer sanwa throttle brakes and the pure performance of a lauterbacher supercross
IMG_5857.jpg
IMG_5860.jpg
IMG_5859.jpg

Now that looks cool.... Im loving the fuel cap, never seen anything like it. Bet it goes like a bat out of hell too!

I also really like how the engine is laid down like that exposing the filter to good air flow as well as keeping the weight down low.

Last edited:
Hey cyclops....very nice lookin ride...you run it yet?? How is it??
Ive been toying with the idea of a buggy......dunno yet....
Been awhile sine ive been here.....slowly gettin back into the swing of things;)

Thanks guys .. my first run will be this coming weekend , i feel like a kid in a candy store , but yes the COG is really great i ran it before , looking forward to next season because Belleville's building a 1/5 track so hopefully it performs well on the track , one and only downfall if parts !! once i change the front ball ends too metal im good as gold i think .. i no i wont race nearly as much as euro drivers and they hardly break anything on these with the metal ball ends all around .
Cheers Guys !

Large Scale Quick release Fuel Cap

That fuel cap is available for sale from Rapid Racing in the UK.

Good Luck

Attachments

• 1 5 quick release gas cap.jpg
    1 5 quick release gas cap.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 38
well i have been running this machine with the SLD killers and the area i been doesn't hook up well .. so i threw on the leopard rim and rubber with the spikes and those tires were weapon of choice . man i love this , it really is a great handling machine , i didnt flip it once , ran like it was on rails ..
Anyways thats about that for my experience with the Supercross

had it out again while the snow is slowly melting ,but i changed the gearing to 20/44 from 18/46 and this gearing was alot better for controllable starts and crazy top end .things a bullet IMO and i put the sld's killer tires back on and hooked up well but are wearing really fast . well now the clean up ... i need a pit biatch for clean up's .. lol ..

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks