My new toy!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The horman is a great car with a good following of racers here in the UK and it's well supported track side by PG Racing but it's a shame that Horman are always changing the car - The HT3 included, they're upto V3 now.

With regard to the titanium parts, I've elected to stay with steel & alloy on my FG because they just bend in most cases where titanium will snap. Titanium on an on road car where you're trying to save ever bit of weight is far better I think than an off road car where it's not much of an issue.

I'm still jealous of your new build, I offered to drive to London to build my mates new touring car - he couldn't be arsed lol

That's great to know mate.
That's the only problem with dealing direct to Hormann.
Very hard to communicate with ans the time difference makes emails a 3 or 4 day affair..lol

Will see how the titanium goes as I thought it would be nice.
As far as I know, it is the very first Hormann in Australia.

Well I got a little more done today..

Ran into a couple of little road blocks though.
Front discs aren't lining up on the squares properly and my spare 4 channel receiver is buggered..
Oh yeah I also haven't got the right screws to attach the carby to the new angled block.
So I may have to go and get some stuff on monday..

Rebuilt the rear end again as I wasn't happy with it.

DSC_0169.jpg

DSC_0170.jpg

Installed the CVD's

DSC_0171.jpg

DSC_0173.jpg

Last edited:
The onto the front suspension.

Tipped all the bits out and though, where the hell do I start.
After a bit of soughting the bits and pieces out it was pretty easy.

No Instructions for the shocks..lol

DSC_0174.jpg

DSC_0175.jpg

DSC_0176.jpg

DSC_0177.jpg

Now for the hydros..

Stopped her because the disc is not going on the square enough..Not leaving enough room for the wheel to fit..
Have to get some more squares.

DSC_0191.jpg

DSC_0193.jpg

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks