My Newest Addition

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Our weather is finally getting better & I can feel the urge to get the bike out again. Going to do a little lipo action this year. One of the guys I work with also has one & it has a 7700 mamba. It's an awesome ride on a 2 cell, wheelies & all. I have gathered a few more spare parts & keep thinking of building another one. I did get the chance to talk a bit with Mr. Alleven who also builds parts for the bikes. He has some great parts I would like to build another one with, maybe this summer .....

I took this picture of my favorite 2 on-road 1/5 scales together. I thought it looked pretty cool. It's kind of one of the things I had wanted to be able to do, that lead me to getting the bike in the first place. I have always enjoyed photography & R/C alike.

RallyBike036.jpg

That's a nice shot... The Alleven crash guard mounts are money well spent. The only section of rcgroups I visit is the bike section. Modifier above is an artist when it comes to making stuff. I could ramble forever about the bikes.... even the car I detailed today, he noticed my bike was missing from the shop... I sold it locally... every one owned here used to be mine lol. Time to build another. Tweaking and tinkering is fun.... look at front brakes. It is a huge difference

They are just too cool to run. It is the only rc I have driven that even little old ladies will come up and talk about them to you. We ran our nitros in the mall lot down from the offroad track until 2 am and the cops would come down and watch, ask questions etc. then ask where to buy them.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks