my tamiya 1/32 little collection.....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
o_Oso left side unbuilt boxed ones...right side built/unboxed ones ..sum of these I have both in varying states..:cool:20180922_135308 by evssv, on Flickr
quik vid.....
20180922_135512 by evssv, on Flickr
the Suzuki jimny and wild willy r both 1985 ones:oops:
if any of u have have any of these tucked away I`d b quite happy to buy them off u for my little collection....(y):p

Last edited:
o_Oso left side unbuilt boxed ones...right side built/unboxed ones ..sum of these I have both in varying states..:cool:20180922_135308 by evssv, on Flickr
quik vid.....
20180922_135512 by evssv, on Flickr
the Suzuki jimny and wild willy r both 1985 ones:oops:
if any of u have have any of these tucked away I`d b quite happy to buy them off u for my little collection....(y):p
I wannna start a collection of those! my fav is the juggernaut and the mid night pumpkin

lol..I grew up looking in/going in the big beatties shop in Bristol horsehair.....o_O.........drooling over all the Tamiya's on display on there 1st floor.... .:love:...trying to get me dad to buy one of each each wk we went in....:p....all mine r original 1980`s ones..:cool:...except the 1996 scobbie....

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks