My VW

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yup. bud nose dived it off a jump first day, cracked the under tray and hacked the body so he painted it... I used drywall mesh tape, self adhesive. going to add some black automotive goop (shoe goo in canadian tire) over it.

I can sand and paint again when I get bored. got lost of paint now and a can and a half of triple thick clear still. I haven't driven it. I worked on it but needed the bec for my ofna as I am racing indoor electrics on saturday (bike and ofna). I ordered a bec with my radio module, but vw will have to sit until mon or tues... I am going to take the semi out for a burn later today though... just have a computer to format today and teach the lady how to do it... then I go play... 1 am and am just having my second coffee... man this graveyard life really plays with the mind

Awww i love anything vdub (vw) related

Love it - bet its a beast with that pipe !!

I've got a fg monster beetle pro - but gotta sell it due to buying rampage pro - GUTTED

Me too. I really didn't want to sell it, just the way things go sometimes when a deal comes along... kinda like now... deciding on selling something to pay for the new Nutech. bought 6 new rc's in the last couple months here (not counting modding the others)... out of control... just can't stop clicking the dam mouse

Redcat left today and I got the wing and fg dogbones. eventually I will be putting standard size arms on and 4wd conversion. Just have to slow down a bit on the spending and get some real life stuff taken care of hehe

Me too. I really didn't want to sell it, just the way things go sometimes when a deal comes along... kinda like now... deciding on selling something to pay for the new Nutech. bought 6 new rc's in the last couple months here (not counting modding the others)... out of control... just can't stop clicking the dam mouse

Redcat left today and I got the wing and fg dogbones. eventually I will be putting standard size arms on and 4wd conversion. Just have to slow down a bit on the spending and get some real life stuff taken care of hehe

:clown::clown::clown: yeah bud or you might be up for that big "D" word :clown::clown::clown:

Charlie, I went through the big D years ago.... she's married a buddy now and he left rc... I keep buying toys lol. nuff said (I only had a couple 12th scale carpet racers back then... cost about the same as a single hop up for these beasts haha).

I requested my holiday pay instead of selling something as well. they forgot to pay me holiday rate for working christmas, since I have to go get a cheque now, I asked for my holiday pay as well. it's not huge but covers the new Nutech, well a good portion anyway

I might have to touch it up a bit more. I added another bit after this pic and letting it dry overnight. it's all hooked up and ready to rumble now... dam rain better stop sometime... looks like there will be rain until the 22nd by weather network

DSCI0001-1.gif
DSCI0002-1.gif

it's just 2wd. eventually it'll be 4wd but that will have to wait. I need a second rc to race indoor electric. one class is too long between heats for me. now if this bloody rain will ease up a bit I could go run it.. just wanted to show the black goop. it's pretty solid now. I won't be jumping it much, eventually it'll be for on road 4wd to run against the rally cars with F1 tires. slawhammer has an aluminum gear plate and aluminum dif for me to toss in, just waiting for him to get settled.

my home made tank grommet failed on the fg tank so I tossed a new firehammer mt tank in since I had it sitting here. I'll order a proper tank grommet but they were out of stock at ddm and the dubro one I got was too small for the hole. I used a sink plug and cut around the edge but the glue didn't hold up to gas and it leaked when on it's side... yup on the kitchen table too... the girls were impressed with me LOL

ok they are allowing me to run my dirt bike in novice so I don't have to buy another electric hehe. I'll get punted around a bit so it'll be more like that video game road rash and just be survival out there... bike is tough though

Now I can concentrate on the 5th scales again. put my deposit down for my Nutech GT5R this morning woohoo

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks