My VW

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have gone overboard on the bike now... it is getting about $300 in goodies added, plus a 6900 kv brushless... parts should be here in the next couple days from 2wheelhobbies.com... disc brakes front and rear, new body mounts, alleven steering stabilizer etc... new wheels and tires. going to be my drag bike as we are getting a drag tree setup.

Hey Voo, here's that motor and esc in the bike I got from you. can you say slow? lol
http://www.vimeo.com/9455012

Sorry mate ,It worked in my Losi.Have you got decent batteries?? Anyway it was a freebie so lob it on ebay and make a few quid. I have brand new LiPo LED metres for sale to check your battery condition.
J.

brand new lipos ;) it's all good voo. these bikes are slow on stock. I wanted to make it a lender trainer but I am greedy lol... it's my precious yesssssss.... my bike parts are sitting in the postal facility and have cleared customs... I have 3 days off coming up so I'll be putting it together and should have some inane speed videos before the weekend. have to do 2 jobs today (just woke up and I'll call after I get a couple cups of coffee into me)

I am donating the esc and motor to a local kid that needs stuff to get going. be perfect for stock class racing, like a slash etc.

fg VW

hey there
i purchased this buggy from pipeous and i replaced the clutch now and a few other parts and it ripps up the ground no problem ,but anyways im new to this forum ,you guys have a great forum:)

buggyguy still has it. he is changing the layshaft and gear then going to sell it... his old lady is complaining allready cuz he's ordering tons of stuff for it LOL

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks