Need an exhaust pipe Losi 5ive t 2.0

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Heynow!

Greetings! I broke in my Losi 5ive t 2.0 motor and now would like to add an exhaust pipe. This winter, I plan on getting an OBR engine and maybe a few other mods. I don't want to buy two pipes. Anyone have suggestions for which pipe to get? I don't race it. If I ever do, it will be for fun only. Looks like most of the on-line sites are out of stock. Thanks!

Get a victory pipe and call it a day. If you want an olimat pipe expect a 2 month wait but we'll worth it if you have the patience but both are quality pieces 👌

Get a victory pipe and call it a day. If you want an olimat pipe expect a 2 month wait but we'll worth it if you have the patience but both are quality pieces 👌
Thanks for the input! Is there a big difference between silenced and unsilenced and do you recommend one or the other?

I prefer the unsilenced as they just sound better and reminds me of the 2 stroke dirtbike days. As for performance its been said there's not much if any difference. Be warned tho running in a field the echo is impressive and if you run it in your neighborhood you may catch some static from the excessive noise.

I have a b/r and a victory. Run them both with stock 32 and the victory sounded better and to me made more power than the Bart pipe. I’m running the victory on a 34 signature onb. It’s very good and I love the natural look.

I have a victory on a baja 5t running a 27 great pipe.

Ok I like victory!

Hope I can save you buying the wrong pipe to experiment. Go with victory pipe.

I prefer the unsilenced as they just sound better and reminds me of the 2 stroke dirtbike days. As for performance its been said there's not much if any difference. Be warned tho running in a field the echo is impressive and if you run it in your neighborhood you may catch some static from the excessive noise.
Once when I was selling land I took my 1/5 to work and gave it a run on the vacant land in a valley.
I had residents coming to my office to complain about trail bikes later.
The echo was really impressive. (y)
I'd love to get my hands on a 2 stroke dirt bike these days.
The old Yammy 250's were great fun .

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks