Need Help! How to setup killswitch with KM Baja 5b and Futaba 3pv transmitter

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bajaMaster567

Hello, I am new to the baja community.I have a 5th scale gas baja and a futaba 3pv remote.I went out the other day to install the kill switch.

Once everything was put done I tested it out and I set the kill switch to the manual switch on the 3PV remote.The switch works wonderfully and turns the engine off on command.However I noticed that once I turned the remote off with the car still on, the kill switch does not activate and does not turn off the engine.

I assume that the kill switch will not activate once connection is lost. I have spent hours trying to troubleshoot, does anybody know anything that I don't?

What you are looking for is the Failsafe menu "F/S". I know it has a throttle servo failsafe but I am not sure if it adjustable to assign it to Channel 3 based on low voltage. I am sure that if you play with the F/S menu then you can figure out if its adjustable

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks