Need help jumping

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigdipperfred

Hi everyone I have losi 5t 2.o and mtxl.When I jump them they become lawn darts any advice. How to jump them .I try flooring it doesn't make a difference. I don't know if its the ramp angle or just know what I'm doing.lol any advice I appreciate it thanks everyone.

Would rear shock spring preload set to soft cause this issue. I just cleaned the 5t and noticed rear tires rubbing on the body .ALso I noticed the mud flaps are always dragging on the ground. Thank to everybody for there input. It's a 5t 2.o they look like good jumpers that's why I got .OTHER wise love this truck my lawn don't I destroyed over acre of grass
the 5ive T should fly pretty good....do you have a video of the trucks jumping?
NO I don't try post one as soon can going to rain here next couple days. Thanks for your help

why do you want to jump them
these cars are to big and heavy to jump.
if you do get it to jump you will probably brake something.

why do you want to jump them
these cars are to big and heavy to jump.
if you do get it to jump you will probably brake something.

The MTXL is made for this kind of behaviour. The 5's are racers. But it does take some getting used to not being able to reverse in the air and control the vehicle that way. It is all about fingerspitzgefühl.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks