Need major help.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What shipping company was used?
What and how much insurance was issued?
Is there a hard drive in the computer?
You must have an address name and phone number right?

Governments need to step in and create laws to prevent this from happening.Why on earth should this douche bag stop scamming people when there are no consequences.Stiff penalties and a stiffy from Big Bubba in prison would go a long way in deterring this type of crap from going on.If you post up his phone number,I'll hassle the scumbag with phone calls....I have free long distance anywhere in Canada.:devil:

Frank

Last edited:
The mods on RCU have told me that he has done this multiple times on there . So he definately is known crook.

Did you get an e-mail from RCU- stating the user is a known scammer? I use to get them all the time. Fortunately for me most of the scammers always offered something no where near the value of my RC, or they were not able to provide pics and or feedback. I actually had a few send me pics of other peoples rides. LOL!!!!!!!!
The Classifieds on RCU are worthless and should be shut down. I only check out the forums from time to time, but this place and HBF is like a second home for me.

No. They didn't send a email out about him until after I informed them about what was going on. I think we might be able to get him though. He scammed BlownSS out of his $3000 boat .

The mods on RCU have told me that he has done this multiple times on there . So he definately is known crook.

That says a lot for RCU :nono:. They now, yet haven't done anything about it.
You should say something to the moderators at RCU.

You should post all of his personal info on here and every other forum to get his name out there as a scumbag, oops sorry I mean scammer.
I know if he lived close by, I would definately aproach him.

Maybe some of our Canadian brothers can help out.

BlownSS,
I'm sorry to hear about your boat.
MAN we got to get this guy.

if you don't mind me butting in here sad to hear of your loss,i would try and gather any info u have and report it to local authoritys as soon as you can,lot of scammers out there.
u must have some form of id on this man or recipts to show.
i remember actually hearing of a guy in a similar situation to you before but he done the opposite thing the crook pretended he didnt get the item that was sent to him to claim the insurance on it,it backfired though on him.

sad state of affairs,not being smart but i would have done the deal in person,even if it meant paying flights,ye could have sorted something like.
anyway best of luck to you,thats a fair nasty thing to do......

He changes his name all the time.He changes the computer he uses.I almost had him trading again but him sending first!!! RCU suspended him again yesterday.I tried to call in Canada and everyone I talked to said they could not help me!!!

What user name did he use this time? You must be the one he emailed me about and was bitching that I had him suspended and he was in the process of making a deal with some one else. OH WELL.

sorry, just realized its in canada. lol i was thinking of new zieland when i put austrailian peeps. should of been our canooks to the north.

contact your local FBI Beurau, ask for the ICD (Internet Crimes Devision). i believe the US/Canadians have things setup for this type of situation.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks